England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love, #3) - Suzanne Enoch This is the first book I've read by Suzanne Enoch. I wish I had read the first two in this series first, though. I found myself getting confused with all the characters from the previous books and had difficulty keeping track who was a brother or an in-law or a sister.
That aside, I loved this book.

I thought the hero was great. His journey from being a scarred ad scared recluse to falling in love with the heroine was well done. Each time he conquered another fear in order to be with Lucinda had me falling in love with him.

(POSSIBLE SPOILER)
The only thing that kept me from giving it five stars is the lack of real passion and intensity between the H/h. When Robert (annoying nicknamed Bit) finally takes Lucinda to bed, it seemed so mundane. No concern on his part that she was a virgin or could get pregnant. No hesitation or realization that she was taking a big step on her part. One minute they were kissing. Next minute she's no longer a virgin and he's climbing back out her window. Odd.

Also, the premise of the "list" and "lessons" was confusing to me. Maybe if I had read the first two books, it would have made more sense. In this book, it seemed stupid and contrived and didn't add to the plot at all.